You Don’t Have To Face Your Legal Challenge Alone
At Law Office of Pamela M. Gordon P.A., we understand that you are not looking forward to dealing with a legal matter. That is why we are here, however, to help people like you through stressful situations, giving them the information they need to make smart decisions for their lives and making the legal process easier. Attorney Pamela Gordon has over 23 years of experience guiding Florida clients through legal concerns, including family law and estate planning. You may learn more about her here:
Experience You Can Count On In Difficult Times
Law Office of Pamela M. Gordon P.A. focuses mainly on the areas of mediation, family law and estate planning. Our clients come to us with many questions and concerns about the legal problems they have. Attorney Gordon helps ease their stress with her experienced guidance and compassionate approach. Our firm handles a variety of legal issues that affect families, including:
- Divorce – From initial filing through a Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, and even through an appeal, we are here to help you every step of the way.
- Paternity – Either a mother or father can initiate a paternity suit to establish the paternity of a child born out of wedlock.
- Child custody – One of the most difficult aspects of family law, child custody issues can prove emotional and complicated.
- Wills – A will is a basic estate planning tool that helps you control your assets after you die.
- Mediation – Mediation is a type of alternative dispute resolution that relies on negotiation and discussion to find common ground.
- Collaborative law – This is a method of handling dissolution through mutual agreement without going to court, addressing the emotional difficulties of the process.
Throughout the process, we will strongly advocate for you and your legal goals while upholding the highest ethical and professional standards. When you are looking for an experienced, skilled lawyer who will stand by you throughout the process without charging exorbitant fees, turn to Law Office of Pamela M. Gordon P.A..